Your role will include (but not limited to):
- Day to day management and organisation of installation teams.
- Planning and scheduling of installs.
- Stock management.
- Managing paperwork on-site and quality checks.
- Attending/overseeing maintenance call outs, fault finding and inspection and testing.
- Supporting the sales department in the creation of feasibility Solar PV designs for commercial proposals and detailed designs for operational delivery of the project.
Job Description:In your new role as Installation Manager, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Be highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to use own initiative, be highly motivated, goal orientated with a can-do attitude.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
+ 2 to 3-Years’ experience installing PV and battery systems.
+ Experience dealing with customers.
+ Willingness to travel.
+ Full clean UK Driving Licence.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified electrician with solar experience and an excellent knowledge of wiring regulations and certification along with experience in system inspection and testing to BS 7671.
Wage will be dependent on previous experience.